Estate & Trust Taxes
You have worked your entire life to provide for your family and build wealth for their future. The last thing you want to have happen is for a large amount of your estate to ultimately end up with the IRS.
At BSLR, we have one of the most respected estate tax planners in northeastern Maryland. Brian Lutters, CPA has been advising clients for 25 years on the best ways to minimize federal and Maryland estate taxes on their passing.
Brian has the ability to lead our clients through the maze of complicated estate and trust tax laws to make sure that as much of your estate as possible goes to your heirs. With your wishes in mind, Brian will work closely with you and your attorney so that your will or trust documents are drafted in a way that is most beneficial to you, your family, charities, or other beneficiaries that you designate.
Brian will lead you through the estate planning process by helping you answer the following questions:
- What are my assets and what is their approximate value?
- Whom do I want to receive those assets – and when?
- Who should manage those assets if I cannot – either during my lifetime or after my death?
- Should I be gifting more of my estate during my lifetime?
- Is some form of a trust appropriate?
- How should my assets be titled?
If you believe that you have estate planning needs, contact Brian Lutters via our online contact form now to see how he can help you and your family.