Estate Planning & Trusts
You've spent your entire life working to provide for your family and accumulate riches for their future. The last thing you want to happen is for a big portion of your estate to end up with the IRS.
At BLRR, we have one of the most regarded estate tax planners in northeastern Maryland.
We guide our clients through the jungle of complex estate and trust tax regulations, ensuring that your wealth passes to your heirs.
Our team will collaborate closely with you and your attorney to prepare your will or trust provisions in the most advantageous way to you, your family, a charity, or any beneficiaries you specify.
Estate Planning Questions
Our team will lead you through the estate planning process by helping you answer the following questions:
- What are my assets, and how much are they worth?
- When and to whom do I want those assets to be transferred?
- Who should handle my assets if I am unable to do so, either during my lifetime or after my death?
- Should I give more of my estate away throughout my lifetime?
- Is it appropriate to establish some kind of trust?
- How should I title my assets?