- Juggling Appreciated Assets and Bequests
- How Inherited Assets Differ From Gifts
- Mixing Annuities and IRAs
- Making Expense Accounts Accountable
- Don’t Waste 529 Tax Benefits
- Business Owners Get More Bang From Flex Plan Bucks
Certain businesses that receive payments of over $10,000 in cash must file Form 8300, Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business,
Learn about the new policy replacing surprise home visits with scheduled meetings via Letter 725-B and how this change aims to enhance safety and reduce confusion.
Those who find their name on the Unclaimed Property list can now file a claim form digitally via Maryland OneStop.
Congressional lawmakers have raised concerns about the validity of the U.S.-based golf organization’s tax-exempt status after a surprise announcement of a merger with its Saudi-backed rival.
Identity Protection PINs stop identity thieves from filing fraudulent tax returns. Taxpayers who participate in this program are assigned a six-digit number that they use to prove their identity when they file their federal tax return.